New animation is in the works

Let's stop calling it Flash, please.
LazyPix3l

New animation is in the works

Post by LazyPix3l »

Hey everyone,

I am here to tell you all that I have started work on a new Lock Legion animation. I plan to release it on August 17th (you'll understand when watching the animation) on the Lock legion channel, with Wine's permission of course. The plot is that I (Bean Lock) run away from the Lock legion and BB10 takes me to the Clock crew. It is wonderful at first, but it turns out that the Clock crew isn't what it seems. I have made about half of the audio, and a sixth of the animation as of 4/13/2021. I have started the animation last night, and I have made wonderful progress. I am excited to show you all my animation. I will update you on the progress as it goes along on the Lock Legion discord server. Thank you all so much for welcoming into the Lock legion, and giving me the opportunity to do this kind of thing, and I hope you all have a good day!

Bean Lock :D

Rammstein

Re: New animation is in the works

Post by Rammstein »

You should post your progression vid here that you showed on discord! I'm sure any older members who happen to pop by here would enjoy seeing it as it's got a very nostalgic LL feel to it! Waiting for August 17th now 8-)

LazyPix3l

Re: New animation is in the works

Post by LazyPix3l »

That's a great idea, Rammy! I'll do it once I get home (from school. Messaging from school computers cuz im a bad boy).