Let's get as many old members as we can!

Don't spam here. We don't care if it's your birthday.
DCV

Re: Let's get as many old members as we can!

Post by DCV »

What about Barrel?

Peach
Site Admin

Post by Peach »

i gave mango a link, idk if he regged yet

Peach
Site Admin

Post by Peach »

Aubergine wrote:
Mon Jun 22, 2020 12:54 am
DCV wrote:
Sun Jun 21, 2020 2:26 am
'Twas a joke, sir. I'm sorry to get your hopes up.
Oh bloody hell, that went straight over my head. Duh! Very good sir.

Also i doubt HeadLock even thinks of us anymore :(
fuck headlock. he acted like we cramped his style ever since he tried using us as a prop to impress that joanime bitch in like 2005. ever since then he's done gymnastics to erase his involvement here and pretend like it never happened. it's the phoniest shit ever. fuck him.

if i sound bitter it's because i am. not because of his success, it's just incredibly disrespectful and bad taste to shit on people from your past, not only to them but yourself.

in 2013 when i was working on starbound, he buddied up with one of my coworkers to get access to it. he acted like they were best friends and i tried warning him about his tricks, to no avail. when he was informed i worked on the game, the most he had to say about me was "oh haha, when i knew them they were a kid in spain making flash videos". no hello, no how are you, no "hey peach how weird is it that i'm exploiting your game to make money", no nothing.

this was a person who i once called my best friend. absolutely fuck headlock.

this is why i have immense amounts of respect for people like darksquidge and wonchop. they aren't ashamed of where they came from.

Courgette

Post by Courgette »

I don't think John is interested in popping back in either.
Don't feel like bothering them to death with it but it does bum me out, like LL is some sort of shameful past.

Mango

Post by Mango »

Where’s that Canadian piece of filth mp3 I want to beat him to DEATH and then make love to him but only after beating his ass, just like the pimps taught me

Arrow Lock

Post by Arrow Lock »

Thank you Trash, for putting this back together. Let's fucking destroy Lock Day 2021

Hey I would really love to know how Commie, Aubergine and Coffee are doing. I genuinely think about those artists all the time.

<3

Instagram - @Jorrellds
Gmail - Jorrellds@gmail.com

Peach
Site Admin

Post by Peach »

ayyy arrow are you still stanning that piece of crap movie alien vs predator

Arrow Lock

Post by Arrow Lock »

Peach wrote:
Sat Jul 25, 2020 11:24 pm
Damn your memory is good. Still love both monsters hate the movies. When's Lock Hawk Down 2 coming out?

Aubergine

Post by Aubergine »

Arrow Lock wrote:
Sat Jul 25, 2020 11:02 pm
Hey I would really love to know how Commie, Aubergine and Coffee are doing. I genuinely think about those artists all the time.

<3
I'm doing all good dude, still knocking about as always, you all good? Coffee is still here but Commie disappeared a few years ago. It's awesome so many proper old school Locks are coming back, the spirit lives on.
Peach wrote:
Fri Jun 26, 2020 12:31 am
fuck headlock. he acted like we cramped his style ever since he tried using us as a prop to impress that joanime bitch in like 2005. ever since then he's done gymnastics to erase his involvement here and pretend like it never happened. it's the phoniest shit ever. fuck him.
Imagine if he actually came back and saw this :lol: What a warm reception!

Peach
Site Admin

Post by Peach »

Arrow Lock wrote:
Sat Jul 25, 2020 11:48 pm
Peach wrote:
Sat Jul 25, 2020 11:24 pm
Damn your memory is good. Still love both monsters hate the movies. When's Lock Hawk Down 2 coming out?
lmaoooo that vietnam movie i did was sort of a LHD2 or at least a consolation for never finishing it
Aubergine wrote:
Sun Jul 26, 2020 1:30 am
Arrow Lock wrote:
Sat Jul 25, 2020 11:02 pm

<3
I'm doing all good dude, still knocking about as always, you all good? Coffee is still here but Commie disappeared a few years ago. It's awesome so many proper old school Locks are coming back, the spirit lives on.
Peach wrote:
Fri Jun 26, 2020 12:31 am
Imagine if he actually came back and saw this :lol: What a warm reception!
good i hope he does fucking see it, he's a slimy manipulative sleazy bastard and should get called out for exploiting people and acting like he's better than them. i didn't hold a grudge until how he acted in 2013, that just solidified that he'd doubled down on being a scummy asshole rather than learning anything from his behavior