clickerty click games

im in ur base killin ur doodz
Wooper

clickerty click games

Post by Wooper »

why is this addictive? its not even fun it drains my life.
i catch myself playing idle games on mobile and pc. when i get bored of one i go to the next.
help me

GReY

Re: clickerty click games

Post by GReY »

The Dungeons & Dragons one is pretty good.

SkorLock

Post by SkorLock »

I played Adventure Capitalist for too long back in 2014 or 2015. I think they tap into that dopamine response of "number go up because of me" without having a defined end point where you can say "done."

Wooper

Post by Wooper »

SkorLock wrote:
Sun Aug 30, 2020 6:36 pm
I played Adventure Capitalist for too long back in 2014 or 2015. I think they tap into that dopamine response of "number go up because of me" without having a defined end point where you can say "done."
it has changed quite a lot, has weekly challenges to keeps it interesting. but i believe the leader board is a hoax which made me quit

SkorLock

Post by SkorLock »

Wooper wrote:
Mon Aug 31, 2020 5:01 pm
SkorLock wrote:
Sun Aug 30, 2020 6:36 pm
it has changed quite a lot, has weekly challenges to keeps it interesting. but i believe the leader board is a hoax which made me quit
I stuck around for the moon but left when they added Mars. That's crazy how much they've changed things.
Leaderboards can be funny. I played some GTA V the other day and did an offroad race. I thought "Hey, 1:30 isn't half bad. I wonder what the world record is?" Turns it's 0.2 seconds ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Wooper

Post by Wooper »

SkorLock wrote:
Wed Sep 02, 2020 12:12 am
I played some GTA V the other day and did an offroad race. I thought "Hey, 1:30 isn't half bad. I wonder what the world record is?" Turns it's 0.2 seconds ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
if you want a fair race game; trackmania. no cheaters there
i play it every day for a good 10-15 minutes to get my time set on the daily track.
the rest of my evening is clicking cookies :?