Schizo Post, Vent and Rambles

Don't spam here. We don't care if it's your birthday.
Imp Lock

Schizo Post, Vent and Rambles

Post by Imp Lock »

Man I hate being a "new Lock" even though 5 days from now marks 4 years since when I first joined the LL. But like, just imagine the forums blossoming in the older times. Now we can go months without anyone using the LL forums because what does it matter, nobody is here, its a ghost town, im calling into a void with this post. I just wish I could have been a part of those late 2000s collab's and stuff. The only way I see the LL coming back is starting a new discord and actually getting a squad of members to come together and going discord to discord and advertising that the LL could come back. Hell we could go to sites like Sheezy Art, Deviant Art and Hyuns Dojo if we had to. I just want to see the Legion blossom and it upsets me that during covid was the only small glimpse of me seeing into that, its sure not something the newer members are going to experience anytime soon. Even then the newer members are mainly teenagers, do we have a disconnect from older members in some way? Like im the oldest one out of the more active new members being 19 but I just hate thinking im new. I wish I could have joined in 2005 or something, the year I was born.

Idk its 5:36 AM, I aint slept, I am thinking of how shitty I treated Samegame, Wooper, Clock, Apple and I think some others but I cant remember. I was just a shitty person at 15-16, words hurt, even coming from someone that young and I said and did way too much stupid shit, if any of them see this I'm sorry. I still think im directly responsible for why Samegame and Clock Lock left the discord and I feel like shit and I hate it. I'm rambling and not making any sense probably but im trying to remember shit like 3 years ago. I remember I really liked and almost idolized Samegame when I first met him, he was just so cool and I remember staying up late on night talking with him and Tang in a vc just talking about life. Its a memory that makes me happy but I just hate that I started fighting with Samegame. I also miss people that used to be in the LL discord, Psychonerd, whenever I was in my Freshman year of highshool some reason I always got really happy to see him, I dont know why, bakusatsuou or Knock and Lock. I remember just him being there when I joined and dudes like vanished. Tang Lock idk what happened to him. Wooper I feel like since 2022 I have a ton in common with her, just wish I could talk to her about interests and stuff, UFO Clock, I went insane in 2022 that's why I disappeared after February and made a new discord. But I have OCD and was worried all this shit would come back to haunt me and someone is gonna use it to ruin my life. So anything remotely edgy I just would get fucking paranoid about, UFO Clock, everything he said and did triggered that but behind that edge he was a good person and I actually miss him.

Theres more I could ramble on and say but, idk what to fuckin say my head hurts thinking and trying to remember. Either way it probably sounds dumb and its only been 4 years but this silly little online group has really become an important part of my life :)

SlavLock

Re: Schizo Post, Vent and Rambles

Post by SlavLock »

I was shit person also, none is perfect suka