Practice!

When I get around to it, as long as I don't forget.
NightLock

Re: Practice!

Post by NightLock »

Courgette wrote:
Sat Jun 27, 2020 11:28 pm
Smashed wrote:
Sat Jun 27, 2020 9:23 pm

Need to get a comfy angle though, I bought my friend's old 21UX (using it for my own thread's sculpting) absolutely amazing to be able to draw on the "surface" of the model directly, but with my desk height, does quite a number on my shoulder.
If you get one, maybe keep it easily slid in front of your keyboard to spare your arm muscles!
A couple of my friends run an animation studio (and youtube channel) and they all rock 21 / 22 cintiqs. They’re sweet enough to let me play with them once in a while and it’s really like magic if you’re not used to the feeling of drawing directly on your digital surface. I’m sure they have plenty of tips on ergonomics, they seem to have made it work.

Cintiqs are awesome, but I’m really enjoying lounging on the sofa doing some digital drawing right now.
Ah man they're amazing. I'd LOVE to have an cintiq too or anything to draw on the screen versus my laptop. It was so freeing that I didn't have to use a mouse anymore. The hard part was getting ideas what to draw (class assignments). Still too pricey atm for me to afford and its unlikely I can purchase one at this time. I think I wanted at least the 13 inch cintiq if anything but that could change now since that was years ago.